American Water Heaters
Oklahoma City’s Leading tankless and tank-type manufacturer of high-quality water heater products with manufacturing, research and development. American offers a comprehensive line of residential and commercial water heaters.
Master Of Manufacturing
With modern manufacturing and warehouse facilities and more than 1,000 employees, American can produce thousands of water heaters each day. American employees pride themselves on continuous improvement and exceptional product quality. The company’s new automated tank manufacturing line; paint and parts fabrication equipment, quality testing stations, automatic press controls and forming machines have helped to control product manufacturing costs and improve overall quality.
The Innovation Leader
American’s engineering staff is committed to maintaining American’s position as the industry’s innovation leader. The company has been at the forefront of many energy-saving innovations now common in all water heaters. Recent successes in the development of safer, more energy-efficient, water heater products have firmly established American as the industry’s best for safe, reliable low-cost hot water.
American Water Heater Parts
A logical extension of the company’s manufacturing operation is its American Parts Supply. Using factory authorized replacement parts, American offers a full line of parts to retailers, professional plumbers and wholesalers worldwide.
High Efficiency Residential Water Heaters
American High Efficiency Gas – .67EF;
This 40 or 50 gallon high efficiency water heater meets Energy Star Qualified requirements, has a diagnostic device to monitors the system operation and service.
American High Efficiency Gas .70EF;
Featuring a new and a compact design, this Energy Star Qualified water heater exemplifies efficiency, simple installation, electronic ignition(no standing pilot) and LCD user interface for service diagnostics and temperature settings.
American High Efficiency Power Direct Vent;
Offering 96% energy efficiency and featuring a power direct vent design is this particular model of 50 gallon and has two heavy-duty anodes to protect against corrosion.
American High Efficiency Power Vent;
This 90% efficient power vent water heater offers a high level of performance using Intelli-Vent™ gas control which the ignitor is next to indestructible and commercial grade glass lining.
American Hybrid Electric;
This ecologically friendly hybrid electric water heater dehumidifies ideal for basements and garages. Also offers a choice of operating modes – Efficiency, Hybrid and Conventional. Two sizes available 60 or 80 gallons.
American Hybrid Gas;
Featuring 90% thermal efficiency, smaller than a standard 50 gallon American heater, delivers hot water faster than tankless and has a lower installation cost because it uses th 1/2″ gas line.
American Solar Electric;
Available in 76 and 108 gallon the capacities of these indirect solar booster water heaters. Suitable for in floor heat and has 2 inch thick foam insulation to reduce cooling of tank.
Residential Electric Water Heater
- Featuring dual heating elements and non-CFC polyurethane foam is this range of residential electric American heaters. The come in the capacities of 19, 30, 40 and 50 gallons.
American Mobile Home Electric;
- Available in two models of 30 and 40 gallon capacities are these American water heaters that feature side temperature and pressure valves.
American Solar Storage Tanks;
- These American solar storage tanks available in 80 and 119 gallons come with polyurethane foam to prevent heat loss and has top and side connections for an open loop or closed loop system.
- The standard models are available in capacities of 30, 40, 50, 65, 80 and 119 gallons and come with dual heating elements and fused ceramic shield with a single heavy duty anode for extra protection.
American Table Top;
- Available in the capacity of 38 gallon, this American Table Top residential water heater is perfect for homeowners requiring heating solutions for their kitchen or utility room.
American Tiny Titan;
- This compact design water heater is available in 2.5 gallon capacity and doesn’t require any complicated installation process. Great for wet bars, a garage or a small office.
- Available in 6, 12 and 20 gallons, this range of American water heaters are perfect for small businesses and homeowners requiring small quantity of hot water for remote buildings.
American Direct Vent;
- This series of American water heaters come in 40 and 50 gallon capacities and features polyurethane foam to prevent heat loss.
American Flame Guard;
- Available in 30, 40 and 50 gallon capacities, these American heater models come with intelligent control logic(LCD display) and self-powered electronic gas valve.
American Manufactured Home;
- This range of water heaters available in 30 and 40 gallons are FVIR compliant and feature fused ceramic shield tank for protection against corrosion. Also convertible to natural gas or propane.
American Manufactured home sealed combustion;
- These 30 and 40 gallon residential gas water heater comes with a combination thermostat and factory-preset pressure regulator with the ability to be heated with propane or natural gas .
American Polaris High Efficiency FVIR Compliant;
- Available in 34 and 50 gallon capacities, this series of American heaters highly energy efficient and are made from 100% stainless steel tank providing up to 96% thermal efficiency.
American Power Direct Vent;
- This range of water heaters are available in two models of 40 and 50 gallon capacities, are flammable vapor ignition resistant(FVIR) and are provided with a 6′ long cord for the quiet and efficient blower.
American Power Vent;
- The power vent model is available in the capacity of 75 gallon and offers through the wall power venting, 2″ inch thick foam insulation and may be situated as far as 40 feet from an exterior wall or roof.
American Power Vent FVIR Compliant;
- This range of water heaters are available in 40 and 50 gallon capacities, comes with factory installed side temperature and pressure relief valve, along with a self-diagnostic system in case of malfunction.
- The standard model is available in the capacity of 40 or 50 gallons and features intelligent control logic, self-powered electronic gas valve and a diagnostic LCD status indicator.
American Ultra High Recovery;
- Available in 75 and 100 gallon capacity, both the models feature fused ceramic shield tank with 2″ inch thick insulation.
American Ultra low NOx;
- There are three models under this category of 30, 40 and 50 gallon capacities that are built using FVIR technology, self powered electronic gas valve and a LineFighter® dip tube to help create turbulence to prevent sediment build up.
American Ultra Low NOx 2 Inch Insulation;
- Available in 30, 40 and 50 gallon capacities, these three models produce less emissions in comparison to previous burners because of the thick 2″ insulation.
American Commercial Electric Water Heaters
American Heavy-Duty Immersion Thermostat;
- Available in 50, 80 and 119 gallons, this range of water heaters require an immersion thermostat and offers quick recovery and options for multiple anodes.
American Heavy-Duty Surface Thermostat;
- This range of American water heaters are available in 50, 80 and 119 gallons and are ideal for heavy-duty commercial applications.
- This range of water heaters are available in 30, 40 and 50 gallon capacities and feature foam insulation to enhance energy efficiency as well as temperature can go up to 179°F.
- This particular series of water heaters from American hot water heaters is available in 30, 40, 50, 65, 80 and 119 gallon capacities.
- Available in 6, 12 and 19 gallon capacities, these water heaters are ideal for small commercial applications with a need to reach 170°F.
American Commercial Gas Water Heaters
American HCG Series;
- This series of American water heaters are available in 60, 100 and 130 gallon capacities and can offer exceptional thermal efficiency and superior reliability. Offering up to 96% thermal efficiency, all controls on top along with the gas valve and blower and is an ideal for a a restaurant.
American Heavy-Duty Gas BCG3;
- Available in 81, 85 and 100 gallon capacities, this series feature a glass coated tank fired at 1600°F, three water connections and self cleaning water jets to help prevent sediment build up.
American Low Nox Heavy-Duty Gas;
- This series available in 81, 85 and 100 gallon capacities offer a tough interior surface and maximum protection while giving eighty plus percent in thermal efficiency.
American Polaris High Efficiency;
- This series can be found in 34 and 50 gallon capacities and offer 95% thermal efficiency has a self diagnostic control system with LED lights and is fully servicable from the front.
American Powerflex Power Vent;
- Available in 75 gallon capacity, this model features self cleaning diffuser dip tube to prevent corrosion and 2″ insulation to prevent help heat loss.
American Standard Non-Dampered;
- There are three models under this category of American water heaters and they include 50, 75 and 100 gallon capacity tanks and is perfect for medium to heavy duty commercial applications by using a builder block concept that allows multiple units to be linked as one water heating system.